Friday Five - Radio Stations

I'm not sure where the Friday Five comes from or how you determine what it is. Do you have to subscribe to some sort of list server? I know the Jollyblogger does the Friday Five and so I've decided to do my own. My five favorite radio stations:

WRBS - 95.1 FM - Christian Radio in the Baltimore area. Music is CCM.

WETA - 90.9 FM - NPR news on the way to work. Car Guys on Saturday, and A prairie Home Companion on Sunday afternoon. Oh, yeah, Classical Music during the day. Washington D.C. station.

C-SPAN - 90.1 FM - Congress, press briefing from the Pentagon, White House, etc...
Strange that a bunch of gals and guys in suits could be so interesting.

KenRadio - Technology news which only broadcasts on the Internet. I wish I could listen in the car but I don't have the gear to play MP3s in the car. His sponsor is Windows Media.

WNKJ - 89.3 FM - A great hometown station in Hopkinsville, KY. We used to listen to this station all the time when we lived at Ft. Campbell, KY.

I would love to hear anyone else's favorite stations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?