Friday Five - Radio Stations

I'm not sure where the Friday Five comes from or how you determine what it is. Do you have to subscribe to some sort of list server? I know the Jollyblogger does the Friday Five and so I've decided to do my own. My five favorite radio stations:

WRBS - 95.1 FM - Christian Radio in the Baltimore area. Music is CCM.

WETA - 90.9 FM - NPR news on the way to work. Car Guys on Saturday, and A prairie Home Companion on Sunday afternoon. Oh, yeah, Classical Music during the day. Washington D.C. station.

C-SPAN - 90.1 FM - Congress, press briefing from the Pentagon, White House, etc...
Strange that a bunch of gals and guys in suits could be so interesting.

KenRadio - Technology news which only broadcasts on the Internet. I wish I could listen in the car but I don't have the gear to play MP3s in the car. His sponsor is Windows Media.

WNKJ - 89.3 FM - A great hometown station in Hopkinsville, KY. We used to listen to this station all the time when we lived at Ft. Campbell, KY.

I would love to hear anyone else's favorite stations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Freewill Journey

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?

Defining Emergent and Emerging