Cats

I was asked to write a blog on cats. So here it goes.

Cats! I don't have one. I used to have one. But that was really my fault. But back on topic here, blogging tools such as Blogger, are really about content management systems and easy content creation. Cats on the other hand are content creators. Cats are cool because if you really don't know what to write about on a blog you can always write about your cat.

I guess I could write about other cats in the neighborhood since I don't have my cat. But actually I like writing about theology, communication, and ideas. I know ideas are not as cuddly as cats, but then again, cats are not as intriguing as ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?