What Do Blogger Eat?

* Now I don't want to get off on a rant here . .
I don't know, but his wife had crab cake sandwich - I think he had a crab dip appetizer that I got to sample.

* Jollyblogger
Crab Cake (Mrs. Jollyblogger had the shrimp scampi)

* Pruitt Communications
Burger

* Big Red 5
Fish And Chips -

* Beyond the rim… (Shared with Mrs. Beyond the rim....)Appetizer to share - Blooming Onion, Ribs and Chocolate Cake -

* a place called home, Church Marketing Sucks, For Ministry
I don't know -

* Intellectual Defenestration
I don't know -

* Reflections, Murmurs, and Treatises
I don't know

I think somebody down at the other end of the table had ribs and somebody had might have had another burger. If you know what they ate, post a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?