Playing Tag

Playing Tag: "It's a game that's been going round the sphere. If you're tagged, then you play the game by answering on your blog. I've been tagged by Rebecca Writes.

Here's the scoop on how to play: I pick 5 occupations out of the list below and complete the 'what if' statements . Then I'm supposed to tag 3 other people to post their answers on their blog, but I think I'll let you tell me you want to be tagged first. Then I'll tag you and post links to your answers when you're done. Okay?

The 'questions': If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor... If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener... If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef... If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist... If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian... If I could be an athlete... If I could be a lawyer... If I could be an inn-keeper... If I could be an athlete... If I could be a professor... If I could be a writer... If I could be a llama-rider... If I could be a bonnie pirate... If I could be an astronaut... If I could be a world famous blogger... If I could be a justice on any one court in the world... If I could be married to any current famous political figure...
"


If I could be a farmer, I would grow exotic vegetables and fruit that would be interesting to look at and delicous to eat. It would be a small operation and I would raise vegetables in beds of rich dark earth using a drip irrigation system. I would make sure there was a new crop of fresh vegetables every week or so, that way people could have a lot of variety in their diet. I would sell the produce at a farmers market, and enjoy talking to the people. I would share some of my produce with my friends.

If I could be a painter, I would travel the world and paint the best landscapes. It would make people want to travel there too. No one would know why they wanted to travel to Italy, Egypt or Ethiopia, they would just want to go there. While they were there they would shake hands with someone they did not know and remember it the rest of their lives.

If I could be a missionary, I would plant a church in Yemen, the country listed by one estimation to be the least reached with the gospel of Jesus Christ. I would establish a church with nationals leading and an institute to train men to preach the Bible. I would pray for Yemen every day.

If I could be a linguist, I would translate the Bible for a Bibleless people group. I would write down the insights I gained from translating the Bible and publish it as a commentary which had a twist.

If I could be a professor, I would teach Biblical studies. I would train pastors and missionaries. I would ensure I took them on mission trips and visit the Holy Land with my students. I would help them pass on the faith from one generation to the next. I would make sure people loved studying Biblical languages instead of endured it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?