Saturday, April 02, 2005

Master of Arts in Biblical Studies

Some fellow ministerial students were talking about how one is not required to get an M.Div to get ordained by the PCA. I think while it is possible to get just a two year degree, I think you do loose something in not having a full M.Div. I am considering right now getting the two year degree from Capital Bible Seminary on my way toward the M.Div. There is not a single course from the MABS that is not a part of the M.Div program. I would seek the Old Testament concentration.
Post a Comment