100% Presbyterian: Christian Traditions Selector

I saw Joe Missionary and Messy had this denomination quiz on their blogs. Given my poor luck with quizzes lately, especially those that Joe Missionary has triumphed over, I was hesitant take this test. (Well, at least that sounds like what I should say. Actually I was looking forward to taking another test. Back to the feigned worry...) I was worried I was going to have to change denominations or something. I'm glad that I took this test and found out I was okay where I am at. My wife asked whether it mean PCUSA or PCA? So perhaps the test did not help me after all...

Rank Item Percent
1: Presbyterian/Reformed (100%)
2: Congregational/United Church of Christ (90%)
3: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic) (74%)
4: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England (54%)
5: Eastern Orthodox (49%)
6: Lutheran (44%)
7: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene (41%)
8: Seventh-Day Adventist (40%)
9: Roman Catholic (35%)
10: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist (31%)
11: Church of Christ/Campbellite (28%)
12: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God (12%)
13: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.) (8%)

Hat Tip: Joe Missionary and Messy Christian

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would of expected 2 and 3 swapped. But aside from that, it's well describes my traditional tendencies.

1: Presbyterian/Reformed (100%)
2: Eastern Orthodox (92%)
3: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England (89%)
4: Congregational/United Church of Christ (76%)
5: Lutheran (69%)
6: Roman Catholic (66%)
7: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic) (57%)
8: Church of Christ/Campbellite (33%)
9: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene (33%)
10: Seventh-Day Adventist (32%)
11: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God (16%)
12: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.) (13%)
13: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist (13%)

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?