My Geographic Wonderings

Key
  • bold The states I have visited
  • underline The states I have lived in
  • italicize The state I live in now

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.

Hat Tip: Bigred5 telling me Rebecca Writes had it.

Comments

Massachusetts was a short time for us too. We lived there while I was attending a school. I did not know it at the time but they were having an unusually snowy Winter. My oldest daughter developed her love of snow. I can still remember her saying, "Walking in the snow, Daddy. Walking in the snow." Great memories when we lived in a substandard apartment, were financially strapped. Those hardships I have to remind myself about them because all I remember is good times as a family.

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?