I'm Jack and Kate

So I'm going to copy the Jollyblogger and do two Lost quizes. The first one is I turn out to be Jack.

Take the quiz: "Which LOST character are you?"

Jack
You are Jack You are fighting your inner demons, but deep down inside you know your doing what you think is right.

I always hate it when the test correlates me with a female.

Kate
You are Kate. Breathtakingly beautiful, seemingly
pure of heart, and you can even sew your own
curtains! You listen to Patsy Cline anywhere
and know how to work a farm. Your past haunts
you. An accused criminal, are you innocent or
guilty? The only thing thing we know you're
guilty of is not giving Charlie the attention
he needs.


Which Lost Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Does this somehow show me as in love with myself? I certainly hope not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?