Countries I Have Visited Or Lived In

The red countries are those which I have visited. The grey are those I have not. There is the issue of Austria. I once was on a mountain which formed the border between Germany and Austria but I am not sure if I actually did cross into Austria. Then of course there is the other issue of Egypt and Bahrain where I did not get off the plane. Ireland simularly I did not get out of the airport.



create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands

Since TulipGirl had a map of the States where she had been, I figured there must be a map with the countries too. So, sort of a hat-tip to TulipGirl

Comments

Rebecca Stark said…
Maybe one of my interview questions should have been: How is it that you have never visited Canada?
I will take that as an invitation. I'm coming to Canada! I guess Niagara Falls would be the most doable for me. I'll be sure to post pictures. By the way, it might be a few months before I make it up there.

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?