Chaos Is My Friend!

Someone commented on Messy Christian's blog that they did not have to take the test to know the answer, nor did I. I'm comfortable with disorder. I like to take risks but I also take precautions. So some people look at my precautions and find me entirely conventional but I don't think that is who I am entirely.




Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (64%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (58%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?