RSS Speeding Up My Blog Read - Blog Weekend

Since I started using RSS on Firefox, I can run through all my favorite blogs faster, I mean really faster. I am going to have to search for new blogs to follow since I get done in record time. Something I did not expect to find out was, I notice that people tend to blog more during the weekdays, and less on the weekend. That is sort of what happens in a lot of news websites too. (The Sunday paper is the big exception to this. ) I have also noticed that Thursday is my biggest traffic day for people reading my blog. My question is, how does blogging fit into your schedule? And I mean that for both reading and writing blogs. Comments welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?