I have only one person who said they wanted interviewed. I will not make her wait until I get a group of five. If someone else wants interviewed, I still welcome it.
Questions for Catez Stevens Allthings2all who is turning the world upside down.
1. Please tell us how you came to stumble upon your favorite quote of all times?
2. Who is your favorite hero of the faith who is a woman?
3. Have any Maori (Native New Zealander) words made their way into common speech in New Zealand?
4. We folk on the North American continent want to come down to New Zealand, where do New Zealanders like to travel to on vacation (or should I say holiday)?
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Questions for Barb Big Red 5 who says birds probably listen to WKRP in Cincinnati.
1. What makes a good friend?
2. What is your favorite age to homeschool?
3. What are your best organization tips?
4. How many books would you estimate you have read in your lifetime?
5. What is so great about carrot cake?
Questions for Joe Joe Missionary who claims to be sort of ordinary.
1. Many men claim some ability behind the out door grill or to have a great chili. When you end up cooking, what do you like to fix?
2. How is it that you came to a sense of your calling?
3. Who has been your greatest influences? (If I can use this phrase used by jazz artists to describe your whole life, not really your musical style at all.)
4. I'm sure you have received awards over your lifetime, what is one your all time favorite awards?
5. What gizmos are on your gadget wishlist? (Money is no object here, just day dreaming, or not perhaps.)