Baltimore-Washington-Northern Virginia Area Blogger Get Together

My friend the Jollyblogger and I are wanting us bloggers to get together.

So this is an invite if you are a blogger in the Baltimore-Washington-Northern Virginia Area to a get together. We are meeting up at Buddy's Crabs and Ribs. It is between Baltimore and Washington so it is central to both areas.

Date:
Thursday March 31, 2005 7:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.

Where:
Buddy's Crabs and Ribs
14707 Baltimore Avenue
Laurel, MD 20707

Map:
Yahoo Maps
MapQuest

Now we have a room reserved but there is a cost if we get less than 25 people so...please go on over to the Jollyblogger and post a comment if you are planning or thinking of coming. I'm going to disable comments on my post here so that everyone will go on over to the Jollyblogger's site and leave the message there. I hope to see you there.

Oh, yeah, I encourage you to advertise this event on your blog too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?