Emerging Church

I got my paper on the Emerging Church back from my seminary. I enjoyed reading on the topic. I had mixed feeling about publishing it on the Internet because I felt some would see it as aggressive. Having backed off the topic for a couple of months I feel a little safer in putting it out on the web. Backing off the topic for a couple of months has also allowed me to formulate my stance on the movement. Basically, where I've come to is that the movement is too broad for someone to take a stand for or against it. I'm sure there are those who would be more comfortable with a statement for or against, but I really think that is not possible unless one is not willing to really deal with the issues. If you are interested in my paper, check it out. It is called A Story About An Emerging Future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?