Seven Sevens Meme

Seven Sevens
Rebecca Writes had this meme on her blog. It is a list seven things in answer to each of seven questions. I like the number seven, that is how many are in my family; my five daughters, my wife and me.

1. Seven things to do before I die.
Take my family on a big vacation
Get ordained
See all my girls through college
Go to the Olympics - spectator only
Publish the ultimate Bible Geography Gazetteer on the web
Go to the land of the Bible (Take lots of pictures to put on that website)
Do another long bike ride

2.Seven things I cannot do.
Hear the difference in the sound of a short i and a short e.
Memorize correctly the words to songs.
Save myself from my sin.
Sense when I am hurting people's feelings.
Drive a semi.
Get myself organized.
Seem to get it right.

3. Seven things that attracted me to my wife.
She is an on fire Christian
She is spunky
Her beautiful hair
She has a wonderful smile
She is a people person
She is fun to be with
She is compassionate

4. Seven things I say most often.
“If you are going to wear a toaster on your head, you have to do it with confidence.”
“I would rather be lucky than good.”
“If only ...”
“WHAT IS GOING ON!” (Each word over articulated, really to declare mayhem is going on.)
“How do you think that went?”
“How could that have been improved?”
“But I could be wrong.”

5.Seven books (or series) I love.
The Bible
Lords of the Earth by Don Richardson
Bruchko by Bruce Olson
The Hunt for Red October by Tom Clancy
Modern Times by Paul Johnson
Rex Stout
Walk Across America by Peter Jenkins
6.Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over if I had the time).
Back to the Future
Princess Bride (Of course)
Bourne Identity
You've Got Mail
Star Wars
Much Ado About Nothing
Taming of the Shrew

7. Seven people I want to join in, too.
Big Red 5
Grandmother of many
Musik_Grrrrl
Writings of an Exceptional Being
Tally Times
Flying Horses 12
Jollyblogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?