Amazon.com

The image “http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/20/180px-Tears_pic.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I went to Amazon to see if I could sell my set of The Annals of America. Instead I found a great short film on the life and death of Rachel Scott called "Rachel's Challenge".

Amazon.com: "Reviewer: Pruitt Communications I felt they captured the idea that she had premonition well but did not stretch them beyond reality. Good message but probably not stylistically appealing to the highly sophisticated film buffs but is more of a genre that appeals to those who are looking for genuine stories of faith."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?