Bifrost Arts inspires some reflections on music and worship

I did a Sunday School class this summer on worship using John Frame's book called "Worship in Spirit and in Truth". It was a good class but in the end, I felt like I was just starting. My musical training is that I learned to read music by playing the saxophone in a school band. I later learned to sing music in a church choir. My music is really tied to the notes on the page and I really miss it, but I am not really sure how to reconnect with my music. I do find myself singing more for meaning in church these days, but I am still on a quest for more of God in worship which includes music but also prayer, Scripture reading, preaching and the sacraments. I just want more of God. Tomorrow is a day of worship.

Bifrost Arts from josh franer on Vimeo.

Comments

Unknown said…
you are invited to follow my blog
Joan Anne said…
Worshiping God is what I always wanted. I also want to hear more of His scriptures.

We will worship you Lord in everyday of our life.


Axis Deer Hunting in Texas | Windows SQL Server 2005
cherry said…
Hey wow great information . i came across this very awesome link do check it out :)
http://www.artofliving.org

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?