Excellent Explaination of the Spectrum of Belief

I would like to direct your attention to an article by Reclaiming the Mind Ministries. Basically the post is about the differences between fundamentalists, evangelicals, emerging, and emergent. The charts are instructive but I will let you go to the posting Comparing Fundamentalist, Evangelicals and Emergers to see the charts. The basic idea is two fold, what can you know and what is essential.

As a side note, I'm with Patton that I'm not ready to disassociate myself with the term evangelical. For that matter, I'm not ready to disassociate myself from the term fundamentalist. Even though evangelical or emerging would better describe my position.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?