Markets without Marketing | Linux Journal

I thought this article by Doc Searls was excellent.

Markets without Marketing | Linux Journal: "As I prepare for that, I thought I'd share some of the curriculum I've come up with. I'm looking for constructive feedback, suggestions and Stories From the Real World that might be useful to the tutorial. Here we go...

I. The Matrix is a metaphor for marketing
II. As Markets become truly free, we don't have much, if any, need for marketing.
III. Advertising is going to die. PR is already dead.
IV. The operative word is Relate.
V. There's no substitute for a good product. Or the only people who can improve it.
VI. Work the Because Effect. You'll make more money that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?