Wheel of Fortune

If you are like me, you like Wheel of Fortune. The game is simple but engaging. Also Pat Sajak and Vanna White have style. I'm thinking that the ultimate Wheel of Fortune game would have Pat Sajak, Vanna White and Charlie O'Donnell, the announcer, as the three contestants. Pat, Vanna and Charlie have tremendous experince with the game so, would be interesting to see how these pros of the game would fair as contestants. Of course they would need to have the lively Merv Griffin as the host. I'm not sure how could or should do Vanna's job. I was just wondering what other bloggers think about this idea. More important, Pat and Vanna, what do you think?

Comments

Beccah said…
That would be really cool. I've thought about htat before, I think it would be really neat.
Brett said…
Great idea! I don't think a replacement for Vanna is even needed, if you think abou it. :-)
Brett said…
Give me a 't.'

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?