MS Word or Blogging Software

I was listening to a debate about whether Google could actually be competing with Microsoft. Several geeks were saying that there was no way that Google is even coming close to putting Microsoft out of business. I don't think that is the point. I think the point is that there is now something that is sort of like a contender for the lead software company. But this line of thinking got me thinking about MS Word and whether there is more people writing on blogging software or on MS Word. My guess is that many people write more on blogging software (typepad, blogger, etc...) than on MS Word. I think I may being writing more via a blog than via MS Word. What about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?