ChristianityToday.com - Irratating. Interupted. Chaotic. Exasperating.

Growing up in the Mid-West, Christianity Today magazine was on the library shelves. I read it often and it helped develop my concern for the poor. It also introduced me to J.I. Packer. In short I love the magazine.

However, I do not frequently visit their website because it is way too busy. Christianity Today has several magazines, Leadership, Christian History and the list goes on. Instead of having a webportal that takes you to these various venues, they have placed the whole of their publishing empire on the top site. I am guessing this why the font is way to small for us with over 40 eyes.

As a student of preaching, I always want to be Word centric. However, I think they could use much more graphics and less text.

Comments

Rich Tatum said…
Once you get past the front page you can bookmark the top pages of your favorite magazine. For example, Christianity Today magazine is: christianitytoday.com/ctmag/, Leadership is christianitytoday.com/leaders/, and so on. Or you could just subscribe to the newsletters for your favorite mag and get an email each week when the new articles are posted.

Full disclosure: I do work for Christianity Today. Your comments about the front page are legitimate.

Regards,

Rich.

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?