Best Internet Cafe

The idea of the Internet Cafe that sort of came, had a lot of flurry of possibilities and then changed all of a sudden to Wi-Fi hotspots. Don't get me wrong, hotspots are cool but I don't have a laptop. Wi-Fi is cool, but I just have not gone that way. So when I travel I'm always looking for Internet access. I have visited Internet Cafes in various places I've traveled. Most are not reasonable with what they charge or the ease of getting on. I want to tell you about the world's best Internet cafe. It's not far from Wikikie. I think the kicker is their fees are calculated by an application that is always tracking it for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?