ABC TV Show LOST - Found Some Sets

I have spent the past couple of weeks in Hawaii. While there I found in the newspaper several story on my favorite TV Show LOST. I was surprised to find that many of the sets used to produce the show were places I was familar with. The Iraqi camp set was at a park/military facility in Diamondhead crater. The airport scene that supposedly happens in Australia is the Hawaii convention center. The set where some of the show is shot is on Nimitz Highway, the old Xerox building. It's address is 1200 N. Nimitz Highway, Honolulu, HI. I wanted to find the beach where those scenes are shot but no luck there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?