Surprized By Links

I have been working on my theological website little by little for a couple of years. I add pages that I think will really answer a question that others might not get answered other wise or create something I think is unique. I get a lot of hits on my Place Names of The Four Gospels page. I did a study of all the place names mentioned in the four Gospels and linked to webshot pictures. So I did a Google search to see who was linked to it. Surprize, no one. Then I checked my listing for other pages. I don't get a lot of hits on my New Perspective on Paul page however, I was linked by someone else, Worthy Find. So is linking or visiting more important? I don't know. But you might go by and check out the Worthy Find directory. The person who put it together is a part of the Open Dirctory project.

If you want to see who links to you, just type the following in the Google search window...

link:http://www."yoursite".com

Replace yoursite with your site. So searching for Pruitt Communications would
look like this

link:http://pruittcommunications.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?