I got these questions from the "Happiness Project". They are designed to help one know ones self better.
1. What part of the newspaper do you read first?
I don't know. I read all the paper except for sports and want ads.
2. What are three books you’ve read in the past year?
The Bible, a biography on Jonathan Edwards, and a Greek grammar (Summers).
3. As a child, what did you do in your free time?
I watched way too much Star Trek. I played Army with my brother and my friend Lynn.
4. What’s a goal that has been on your list for a few years?
5. What do you actually do with your free time?
I watch TV. I walk. I really like walking. I blog and check my Facebook, Twitter, e-mail and sometimes other people's blogs.
6. What types of activities energize you?
I like talking to people. I like to learn new things.
7. What famous people intrigue you?
Francis Schaeffer, Cameron Townsen and William Carey.