Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happiness Quiz

I got these questions from the "Happiness Project". They are designed to help one know ones self better.

1. What part of the newspaper do you read first?

I don't know. I read all the paper except for sports and want ads.

2. What are three books you’ve read in the past year?

The Bible, a biography on Jonathan Edwards, and a Greek grammar (Summers).

3. As a child, what did you do in your free time?

I watched way too much Star Trek. I played Army with my brother and my friend Lynn.

4. What’s a goal that has been on your list for a few years?

Finish seminary.

5. What do you actually do with your free time?

I watch TV. I walk. I really like walking. I blog and check my Facebook, Twitter, e-mail and sometimes other people's blogs.

6. What types of activities energize you?

I like talking to people. I like to learn new things.

7. What famous people intrigue you?

Francis Schaeffer, Cameron Townsen and William Carey.

Post a Comment