How Applicable Is Internet Education to the World Church




I just finished my course on Future Church and Missions Trends. I did my research project on the use of Moodle for pastor training in the majority world church (formerly called the third world church). As I approach the subject I'm conflicted. I really don't know how people in other countries have access to the Internet. I have read about it but I don't know if it is a practical thing to think that a significant number of pastors or missionaries could get regular access to the Internet.

The following site shows where Moodle is currently being used, but this is without regard for wither the school has any religious affiliation or not. Some are, and some are not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?