Sunday, March 09, 2008

Time to Blog About Caffine Again

I heard a new phrase this week, caffeine toxicity. As in my doctor said I had "caffeine toxicity". So after getting crazy addicted to caffeine and having it mess with my sleep, ability to get along with people and feelings of depression, I am wary of the substance. I wondered if that is what happened to me. So I looked up caffeine toxicity. I'm not sure exactly what is meant by this phrase, it appears to me that doctors might not agree either. An interesting article I found on the issue comes from what appears to be merely a lab technician, not a doctor. The resources she foot notes are not the Journal of the American Medical Association, but it is interesting none the less and is well foot noted. The article is called Caffeine Allergy by Ruth Whalen.
Post a Comment