Challies Dot Com: Book Review - The Perfect Thing

I got an iPod for Christmas. I put it on my Christmas list just like each year a put jacuzzi. (My wife does not want a jacuzzi at all. She sees it as another thing that would have to be maintained and she is right on that. I put it on my list each year though right above tazar.) But she called my bluff this year and bought me something on my ridiculous list. I will have to be careful or I will get something else that I thought was really out of bounds. So Tim Challes has reviewed a book on the iPod that I want to link to here below.




Challies Dot Com: Book Review - The Perfect Thing: "People looked at me in a strange way when I told them I was reading a 300-page book about the iPod. 'No, seriously. It's a whole book about the iPod!' Steven Levy, author of The Perfect Thing is senior editor and chief technology correspondent for Newsweek magazine and the author of five previous books. Levy is a technophile and over the course of his career has seen many products, many technologies, come and go."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?