Thursday, January 04, 2007

A bunch o' Questions from the Jollyblogger

The Jolly man tagged me with the meme. I like memes and hardly ever think thier trite because simple questions to reveal a lot.
Here is the meme I received from the Jollyblogger.


1)What's the most fun work you've ever done, and why? (two sentences max)


Participating in exercises in the Army where you shoot at the your opponent with a laser, sort of like laser tag. It is fun because you get to run around, use quick on your feet mental tactics and understand strategy.

2)A. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max)


Play saxophone in a jazz band.

B. Name one thing you've always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max)


Be a missionary to an unreached people group.

3)A. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)


I would like to grow great vegetables that I could give to others. I would like to connect to people better.

B. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max)

I would like to take a philosophy of religion class with Dr. Francis Schaffer.

4)A. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?

I'm not sure who I am actually is how friends or family would describe me.
Smart
Ornery
Windy (As in talkative)

B. Now list two more words you wish described you...

Winsome
Loving

5) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes-- three sentences max)


See the unreached peoples come to Christ.
To raise godly children.
Learning

6) (sue me) Write--and answer--one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max)

What was happening in your life when you began to trust in Christ?

[Bonus: What is one question you wish people would ask themselves?]

Are you really spending your time doing things that matter?



Tag your it!:
Red Haired Homeschool Mom
Music Grrrl
Complete Madness
Flying Horses 14

I'm hoping that each of you will tag someone else too.
Post a Comment