The Art of Self Leadership - Leadership journal - ChristianityTodayLibrary.com

The Art of Self Leadership - Leadership journal - ChristianityTodayLibrary.com: "So a leader must lead down, up, and laterally. But perhaps the most overlooked leadership challenge is the one in the middle. Who is your toughest leadership challenge?

Yourself.

"




This is an excellent article by Bill Hybles. I would encourage everyone to follow the link to read the full article. I know for myself I have been going through a season of self-assessment and found myself lacking. This article has helped me gain some perspective on myown leadership abilities.

Comments

Beccah said…
ANNALEE AND ERIC ARE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?