Who are you?

Messy Christian: Who are you?:

I read Messy Christian. She gets a lot of hits and a lot of traffic. I am no comparison but I liked her concept, find out who is visiting. Some people I think I know outside the blogdom and others I'm not sure. So if you would not mind, I would like to know who you are. (Of course feel free to leave out any question(s) you feel would be invading your space.)

Name:
Age:
Profession:
Location:
Two cool things about you:
What attracted you to this blog? or Why do you read this blog?:
What's your favourite gadget/thing/accessory:
Anything you'd like me to post about in the future :

Comments

Kristofer said…
Name: Kristofer Hallen
Age: 27
Profession: PhD student
Location: Sweden
Two cool things about you: I can make computer models of diseases and I'm blogging about clothes I like that has a christian message.
What attracted you to this blog? or Why do you read this blog?: Was surfing the christian blogosphere and was attracted by the faith posts mixed with tech/computer posts.
What's your favourite gadget/thing/accessory: My Palm Tungsten T5
Anything you'd like me to post about in the future : Something about christian clothing ;) No, I'm not sure, continue the way you are going.

Kristofer
Believers' wear
bigred5 said…
Name:Barb P.
Age:41
Profession:Wife/mother
Location:Glen Burnie, MD
Two cool things about you:I love books and I love exotic places--like Hawaii
What attracted you to this blog? or Why do you read this blog?:personal interest in blogger
What's your favourite gadget/thing/accessory:tv remote

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?