Christian Carnival

I write my blog for a couple of reasons. One is that I have kept a journal for years. A journal is a part of my spiritual disciple to think through problems, express my frustrations, and record what is going on with me. Blogging lets me to that in a new form. Since I have been journaling for over ten years, at times it gets stale. Blogger helps to keep my journaling from getting stale by putting a little discipline in my writing. A second reason I blog is to participate in community. As I see what others are writing about and share thoughts and feelings, I get to know other bloggers. The Christian Carnival has helped me to find new blogs that I return to again and again. By posting my own article on the Christian Carnival it gives others an oppritunity to sample my blogging. I encourage my fellow bloggers to submit your own entry.

christweb (at) gmail.com

The cutoff date is Cut off date is Tuesday at midnight EST

Please put Christian Carnival in the Subject

Provide the following:

Title of your Blog
URL of your Blog
Title of your post
URL linking to that post
Description of the post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?