Really Adding RSS To My Blog

I attempted to add RSS to my blog a while back. I'm a details type of person and can get caught up there if I'm not careful, and I was not careful. I've read some on RSS and the like and have recommended the article by Reuven M. Lerner on RSS.

I have added a Feedburner RSS link to my blog. Feedburner has some nice features, such as a way to add a feed to MyYahoo. I'm a Yahoo fan by the way because it gives my family an added layer of protection against viruses. I don't know how the League Of Extraordinary Reformed Bloggers will read this new feed in the aggregator but I hope I will show up with likes of Parablemania, Challies Dot Com, or Tulipgirl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lion, a rooster, a billy-goat and Tommy Franks go to a bar...

Celtic Words In English

Was the New Testament Letters Only Written to Male Brothers?